Life lessons from a snowman
- It’s okay if you’re a little bottom heavy
- Hold your ground, even when the heat is on
- Wearing white is always appropriate
- Winter is the best of the four seasons
- It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection
- There’s nothing better than a foul weather friend
- The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul
- We’re all made up of mostly water
- You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you
- Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
- Avoid yellow snow. Don’t get too much sun
- It’s embarrassing when you can’t look down and see your feet
- It’s fun to hang out in your front yard
- Always put your best foot forward
- There’s no stopping you once you’re on a roll
Subscribe to Markets
Why not subscribe to receive the latest market news straight to your inbox to clinch the best deal!
If you require technical information about our products, then please login here to access the most upto date information...
Let's take a look at this...
© 2019 TM Duché & Sons Ltd