Jokes to tickle your fancy
As you must have guessed by now, the team at TM Duche like to have a little fun. In a bid to keep you smiling, we’ve gathered together the top 10 jokes of all time below. Go ahead, have a read and see if they tickle your fancy.
- A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ”Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ”The driver just insulted me!” The man says: ”You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
- ”I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.”
- ‘Dyslexic man walks into a bra”
- A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ”Shut up…you’re next!”
- A classic Tommy Cooper gag ”I said to the Gym instructor “Can you teach me to do the splits?” He said, ”How flexible are you?” I said, ”I can’t make Tuesdays”, was fifth.
- Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one – and let the other one off.
- Two aerials meet on a roof – fall in love – get married. The ceremony was rubbish – but the reception was brilliant.
- Another one was: Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: ‘That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome’. ‘Is it common?’ I asked. ‘It’s not unusual’ he replied.
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: ”Pint please, and one for the road.”
Any jokes you have that beat these, then just send them through and any really funny ones will be posted on this page.